• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom disconnects from network after 5 seconds

New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom has been consistently disconnecting from the network, after running for about 5 seconds. I've restarted computer, re-installed Lightroom, gone back to previous versions, troubleshot my network (no issues there, running strong), turned off firewall, moved the library location, turned off the graphics processor. 

I'm unable to export any photos and since I'm a photographer and shoot in raw, this is critical. The message I get when trying to export is: 
"Some images could not be exported at the size you requested because we couldn't access the full size original."
"Your computer is offline, going online will allow you to download files." 

My computer is not offline, and I've spent the last two days trying everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Running Adobe Photoshop Lightroom version. 5.3 on MacOS Montery version 12.3.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a security setting problem rather than a network problem. Apple changed the security requirements in MacOS Monterey. Go to MacOS 'System Settings - Security & Privacy' and add Lightroom to "Full Disk Access". Click on the lock icon to unlock the settings, then click on the plus icon to add Lightroom if it isn't already listed. If it is listed, then just enable the checkbox.

92036C46-C2FA-414D-B381-F2B8FEF38ECA.jpeg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom has full disk accesss. Still does not connect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there anything else anyone could suggest? I can't get anything done until the issue is resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines