• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom for iPad and preset stacking

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom for iPad and I installed some presets. The presets are in separate modules I.e one for exposure, one for sharpening, one for creative effects etc. However, when applying the presets I can't  use more than one per image, for example if I use the preset for exposure and make the photo brighter when I try and add the preset for sharpening it reverts the full image to original and then applies the sharpening preset. Is it not possible to stack presets in light room for iPad? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

When you Create Preset, is Profile selected. Maybe for the Sharpening one for example, try turning that off, if it's on.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If, when created,  they don't have any settings that have been used in the previous applied one then they should work just fine.

I have just tested on iPad, with one that just had the exposure blown out and another that just had a vignette effect and both were applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi they are totally different settings they don't overlap in any way for example if I apply the exposure preset it doesn't add any sharpening at all, then when I try to stack the sharpening preset it reverts the image to original and adds the sharpening 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you Create Preset, is Profile selected. Maybe for the Sharpening one for example, try turning that off, if it's on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's it that worked thanks I  created the presets air of the profiles are pre selected I'll need to deselect them when loading 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines