Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom iPad shortcuts on touch screen Laptop

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently upgrading my editing device from an Apple iPad pro to a HP Spectre 4-in-1 laptop and was wondering if there is a way to set up the laptop version of LR to have the same touch short cuts like what is used on the iPad version.

For example if you hold down your finger/pen on the image on iPad it will show you the original (unedited) and when you release it will go back to the edited version. 

In a nutshell I am hoping I am able to get the full tablet experience when I use my Laptop in tablet mode.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Kiel

TOPICS
iPadOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that'll be possible. Unless I'm mistaken, even if you run the laptop in tablet mode it'll still be running the Win10 OS, yes? In which case the app that you would be using would be the Lightroom Desktop app, which has a different user interface to the app you were using on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your insights. That does make a lot of sense. 

I guess my best option is to wait for Windows 11 and get the android tablet version of LR to get these features.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines