• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Lost all my albums tied to my account

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My office recently renewed our license tied to our emails. We all had to log out and log back into creative cloud. Everything was back to normal until we went to into Lightroom. None of the albums or anything we had before is there. Is there a way to access the photos still tied to the account that aren't showing up?

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

I have checked your account & you have more than one profile under your Adobe ID(email).

Check this to learn more about profiles: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html

Adobe Lightroom's data on the cloud is linked to one profile. There isn't an automated way to migrate data directly like that.

Please follow this workflow.

All your Original images with Edits & Editing Presets are now backed up.

• Log in to the account or profile you wish to upload everything to & start importing & uploading the original images.

Please check this article for more help transferring assets across accounts or profiles.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sameer.

We were never prompted to migrate assets when the company switched to an enterprise account. I tried Lightroom Downloader and it's saying I need to contact our Admin. They don't seem to understand what is going on.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines