Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile crash IPhone Horizontal Orientation

New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have noticed the past month at least that whenever I try to rotate an image in edit mode in Lightroom mobile the app will completely crash. Not only that my Iphone (IOS 17.4.1) will completely crash on that screen. I cannot exit out or turn off my screen. My phone will end up either going into an auto boot mode or I will have to press and hold to power it off and on again. This is very disruptive and needs to be addressed. I have been using Lightroom CC and mobile for many years and have not come across this. 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Skvarlak1992 

Thanks for contacting us.  I cannot immediately reproduce on my phone with the same iOS version.  What specific phone model do you use?

Is there any specific edit feature you are using when this happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlie,

I have an IPhone Xs. It used to be any time I was in the edit mode when I turned my phone horizontal, however when I checked just now I am able to turn the images without it crashing my phone! Maybe there was an update. Do you know if the horizontal edit feature is still active? I see that isn't available now. 

Thanks for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines