• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile (iOS) Photos in shared album are greyed out.

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photos in my image library that are imported but the photo itself is greyed out. When I share an album all photos that are greyed out are unable to be seen by the members that can access the shared link but I am able to see them in the album. 

Any ideas?

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Greyed out as shown in your screenshot would suggest they're marked with a reject flag. If you tap on one of the greyed out photos and then select Rate & Review mode at the top, you'll probably find that they have a flag with an X in them at the bottom of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greyed out as shown in your screenshot would suggest they're marked with a reject flag. If you tap on one of the greyed out photos and then select Rate & Review mode at the top, you'll probably find that they have a flag with an X in them at the bottom of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you have "rejected" an image in Rate & Review mode (the little flag with 'X' is applied to an image), that is the appearance you will see on thumbnails as the account owner.  And rejected images are hidden from guests viewing your albums. 

To make affected images visible to other people, turn off the rejection or select/approve the image.

IMG_0327.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines