• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile library (All photos and presets) gone upon sign in..

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long term lightroom mobile user.. In desperate need of some help.. 

I called Adobe customer service earlier today and could not retrieve any help/solution to my problem.. 

I opened up LR mobile on my device (OnePlus 8 Pro), and was presented with an Adobe Account log in screen. First time I have ever seen this on any of my phones as far as I can recall. I last used LR mobile 11 days ago, no issues, everything was present, I made some edits and exports.. 

Upon signing "back" in with my account (also a paid CC member fwiw).. My app loaded and shows as 0 items, absolutely empty.. Obviously in a panic, I tried logging in online, no different.

I called Adobe customer service, he advised to ensure my account login is correct/the correct profile. I have no other accounts, therefore there would be no other options for signing in. 

He advised to check on my old devices if possible to see my old login/email to double check.. 

He also advised I might not have been syncing to the cloud this entire time which apparently is the only space my data saves.. Not sure.. All I know is from device to device, all my data is sync'd.. When I moved to my current phone, upon log in, all of my old photos from my old device showed up on my new device. However I think it was blurred showing that it was missing the raw data to link. I can't exactly recall or check at the moment.. 

All I know is everything was working fine until now.. Randomly asking me to sign in, and everything has disappeared.. I live a while out from my hometown where my old devices reside, I just drove back home tonight in a panic.. I checked my last/most recent phone used, opened lightroom and again am presented with the same login screen. I'm assuming this may be an update or something else. I'm afraid of logging in fearing I will face the same issue where all my data/library is gone..

Any advice/hints or direction on this? Curious who else may have faced this issue or has an idea what might have went wrong. Tried to be as thorough as possible in my breakdown, if anything needs clarification, please let me know. My first ever forum post here as well fwiw. Hope to get some responses.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you "checked online", was that using the LrWeb app at lightroom.adobe.com? If that's the case, and that also shows zero photos, I think you'll have to wait for an Adobe rep to check the back-end servers to see if they can figure out what might be going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

That is correct. No data/content within my library on lightroom.adobe.com... As per my call with an Adobe rep the other day, he did not allude or mention checking their back-end servers/history for anything. He more or less said if nothing shows up, it was "never" sync'd and/or I must be logged into another account. Neither of those are true on my end, rather all my work has disappeared. Really not sure why I was signed out of LR mobile on all my mobile devices, then upon sign in everything disappeared...

Still no dice..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is you account a personal one, or is it part of a team/business/school account? It certainly looks like a brand new account, so I'm not able to suggest anything constructive. We'll definitely need someone from Adobe to investigate further.

@Rikk Flohr: Photography Could you have one of the team look into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@architect22 - it looks like your photos were associated with an edu account that was possibly deleted?  I see an alternative email associated with your account.  I will message you privately to see if we can help you.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

As far as I know it is the only account I have used. I had one tied to Adobe through a work email, however never used that with Adobe Lightroom mobile. I have not worked for that firm/company in about a year.

I also have a student email (still active) that I believe was linked to Adobe, although I do not think it was the one I was signed into on my mobile devices. I was last enrolled at the school in 2019, and the school disconnected/suspended all student accounts to Google Drive, Adobe, etc last year. For whatever reason my Lightroom mobile was last working on March 1st (my last export).

I really do not think it was a student account that I had been logged into. Rather my personal gmail which is tied to my CC subscription.

In the case it was a student account, is there any way to fix this?
In the case it is my personal email account linked, is there any way to recover all the missing/lost data that is not appearing? 

Thank you for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you've got PeterB from Adobe on the case now, he'll be able to help you more than I can so I'll leave you in his capable hands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to have been solved on my end. Thank you Jim for the help as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great news. Thanks for letting us know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines