• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile lost photos recovery

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having major issues with Lightroom mobile. It would crash as soon as I started the app. There were 149 photos pending sync. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Now it works well. I lost most of the photos. I looked on the device, and now I can't find them.

Is it possible to recover these photos?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they didn’t make it to the Cloud and the App and all of its data were deleted, then probably not.

It may be worth trying the advice on this thread though regarding iTunes File Sharing:

iphone Lost pics after crash LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Galaxy S8+ running the latest Android version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek,

We're sorry that you've missing some images that you were syncing from Lightroom mobile app from your Samsung S8+ device.

Could you please help us with the diagnostics log generated from the Lightroom mobile app?

• You can trigger  "Diagnostics Report" from Lr mobile,
  • Long-press the top left LR icon within the Lightroom mobile app, click "send feedback" button.
  • After that LR mobile generates a diagnostic log and opens this up within your e-mail client that you may download and then provide us the same via a Dropbox link.

Also, have you tried looking for your images in the Google Photos app as it does sync images to GCloud?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raw files dont sync with google photos. I wish they did...

I sent it in an email, but Ill also post it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0fpVeh45ORTRGs0elR2NFRFTE5neXlnd0F0dTE3WW9DUERJ

Please keep in mind, I re-installed LR so not sure if the diagnostics will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lightroom CC (mobile) Support Team,

Please help me to recover my images.

I faced the following two issues:

1. I found that for some of my existing images message is showing 'Failed to load development version. (I have posted this issue in a separate thread, and solution is not yet received).

2. Now when I tried logged out ang logged in to my Adobe Lightroom CC account, after getting logged in, I found all my existing photos are removed. Albums and folders are showing '0' !!!!!!

Please help me to recover the images.

Feeling helpless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bro same happened with me. Any solution??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines