• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile showing error 'Couldn't complete your request' while exporting (Android)

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know what happened but suddenly It doesnt allow me to take or to insert any photo in the Lightroom App (used by Samsung phone)

I tried both normal Lightroom and premium and none worked. Please help.

In the screenshot you can see the message (in Spanish written).

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Could you please try signing out & signing in from the Lightroom mobile app?

Where are the images located? Have you given the Lightroom app permission to access your local storage?

Can you try clearing the cache of the application?

We're here to help, just need some more info.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Im using Lightroom App in Samsung S8+ phone. Always worked good but now it has problems. I deleted the caché but didnt work. Im afraid of loading out my acc because im not premium and idk if maybe i loose my pics. Still have the same problems. I cant get out or in any of my pics, also theres pictures that I cant even see anymore. You can see in the screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines