• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Not Opening on Mac

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the sudden Lightroom on my Mac does not open. I get the "Adobe Lightroom Quit Unexpectedly" message....It's not even opening. I have the latest update 4.0 from the app store. Is this happening to anyone else? How can I fix this? Mac Os High Sierra 10.13.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm having the same exact issue. It was working the other day and now it's not opening. I have the same OS and latest update. Have you found a solution to this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue. Mac OS Sierra 10.13.6 and lightroom wont open. I see that the latest update (Version 4.0) is not compatible with High Sierra; however, Adobe recognizes this so wont let me download Version 4.0, it automatically downloads the latest compatible Version for your OS which is 3.4. Still wont open. I even backed up my computer, cleared the HD, and did a factory reset, re-dowloaded everything and still not working. If someone finds a solution please share. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out. I deleted Lightroom from my computer, opened Creative Cloud, and dowloaded verision 3.4 and it is now working. I think for some reason version 4.0 was getting downloaded automatically and saying it was compatable even tho it wasnt. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have deleted lightroom from my computer and am trying to download in from creative cloud. I went online and got the lightroom intstaller, but the lightroom installer window is just a plane white window. What do I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 4.0 going forward are no longer compatible with 10.13.

I'm in the same boat and will

need to upgrade my Mac £££:https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem. I logged into Creative Cloud and then allowed it to update. Now Lightroom is opening again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue with Mac OS Monterey 12.0.1.  Creative Cloud says my lightroom is up to date, but I cannot open Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines