• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on PC does not see all my iPhone photos

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to use Lightroom (PC desktop) to transfer photos from my iPhone to my Windows PC hard drive.  When I viewed the available photos on my iPhone (using a USB connection to my PC) Lightroom only displayed about half of the ones I took on a previous trip.  I looked elsewhere in my iPhone photos to see if I could find the missing ones outside the date range for my trip, but couldn't find them.

Do I need to change something in the Lightroom Settings to make all the photos visible?

Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not need a USB cable connection.

Lightroom (v5.n on a PC) accesses the photos in the Cloud storage ecosystem, exactly the same as the iPhone.

As long as you are signed in (& online) with the same ID credentials, both devices (PC and iPhone) should be showing the same images that are in your Lr Cloud Library.

If you go to  lightroom.adobe.com/ in a Web Browser you will see all the photos in the Lr Library.

Be aware that the Lightroom Library and the iPhone Camera Roll are separate photo caches- And it depends on which phone Camera you used as to where the photos are stored.

Lightroom does not 'see' Camera Roll photos unless you 'Add' them to the Lr Library in the phone. (Manually or by an automatic setting).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines