• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on Windows: Renewed Subscription Not Working

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, so I just renewed my lightroom subscription and for some reason it still says that I have to renew in the app after I tried editing some photos, I already double checked if it's active and it is. any solutions?

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help.

I have checked your account & your subscription is six days old. When you created this post, the subscription could be under processing.

Have you tried signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app & signing in again?

Please follow the steps in this article to fix the trial issue in the Creative Cloud app: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

We hope this helps,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

I have solved the issue, I had to contact customer service. But thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines