Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom premium or Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Forgive my ignorance but I'm finding this a bit complicated to understand.  What's the difference between Lightroom at £9.98 a month and Lightroom premium @£4.99 a month.  Doesn't t make sense.  I use mainly iOS iPad and need 1tb storage. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom Plan (@£9.98 per month) consists of the Lightroom desktop app, 1TB of cloud storage, LrWeb (browser access to the cloud account), and multiple LrMobile apps.

The Premium plan (@4.99 per month) consists only of the LrMobile apps, LrWeb, and I believe 100GB of cloud storage. I also think the Premium plan is only available from the various App/Play Stores, not from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jim Fryer 

Lightroom at £9.98 a month is no longer offered to new subscribers via the mobile app store subscription.  If you want that plan, you can subscribe directly at www.adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines