• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Russia AppStore

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Will the Adobe Lightroom app in Russia be removed from the App Store and Google play?

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

See this official Adobe blog post from two days ago:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/03/04/adobe-stops-all-new-sales-in-russia

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Will the Adobe Lightroom app in Russia be removed from the App Store and Google play?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this official Adobe blog post from two days ago:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/03/04/adobe-stops-all-new-sales-in-russia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thanks, I'm aware. But it says nothing about the AppStore and Google Play, only about buying and subscribing, if I have a subscription for a year and I accidentally delete the app from my phone, can I download it anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are mostly users here, the link John offered is all that we are aware of.

Are you able to access your account online?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the answer either, but I hope so. 

[removed by moderator for breaking community guidelines to be kind and respectful.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.I've payed for subscription and and my money was deducted from the card, but all subscribtion functions are unavailable. I want to have my money back 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Анастасия23483983nceu 

I merged your question with an existing forums thread with some relevant info.  

For iOS, Apple manages transactions -- please contact Apple Support for help with a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe sales have been suspended in Russia. I would like to change this situation. To send troops to Ukraine was not the decision of the people, but of the government. Because you have suspended sales, the government doesn't care. It is unpleasant and insulting to ordinary people (schoolchildren, students, mothers, fathers, and so on) who love and want to engage in creativity. In the current situation, it would be wiser not to "take it out" on everyone. Creativity helps to distract from everything that is happening at least for a while, it helps to see all the beautiful things that are left. I hope for your understanding! I apologize for my English, I hope my words are clear and will be read with the correct meaning. Peace and kindness to all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. There is no technical possibility to pay for subscription renewal in my country right now. I heard that you gave my colleagues a free subscription for another couple of months. Is it possible to solve this problem somehow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

79A696F5-22AB-48D6-B3D5-1947C2279C8E.png

{Thread title updated by moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. I'd love to help you figure this out.

I have reviewed your profile & we could not find any active subscription for Lightroom.

Subscriptions purchased from Playstore, Apple Appstore & Samsung store are managed at the respective stores. You can modify your subscription through the Apple AppStore. Check this article to learn more about this: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-ios.html

You can subscribe to Adobe Lightroom from this page: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everyone!

I had premium acc for a long time, but a few month ago my subscription has expired (or was it connected to a new iPhone a have changed to?) and now I can not subscribe for premium again due to adobe has suspended all new sales of goods and services in my country. What is wrong about Israel? Maybe I have some wrong settings on the new iPhone? Lately I lived in Russia.

please help me check what is wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines