• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom says I do not have enough disk space, when I do.

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom CC version 2.3. I am simply trying to export 14 photos to my 4 TB Hard Drive. When I click for it to export it, it says that I do not have enough space on my disk. I currently have 2.1TB available. Remember it is a FOUR TERABYTEScreen Shot 2021-02-01 at 10.14.51 AM.png

What is the best way to fix this issue?

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much free space is there on your system drive? A screenshot of the Local Storage tab in the Lightroom Preferences would possibly help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure thing. I will attach one soon. I don't have that laptop with me at the moment, but there should be about 300 GB on my drive in the MacBook and about 2 TB on my external drive. Next time I need to use it, I will attach it. 

I also just updated it to Lightroom 2021, hoping that will help. I was still using Lightroom 2019. Maybe that was the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines