• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Sort by Sync Status

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to sort my photos based on sync status. Want to clear my cloud storage and im trying to determine which photos are Original to the cloud and which are smart previews. 

Screenshot 2021-09-05 at 2.10.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-09-05 at 2.10.27 PM.png

looking to delete the Original NEF off the cloud for more storage thanks. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Click on All Photos, then click of the Filter icon (at the right-hand side of the top-centre search bar). When the filter options appear, click on Sync Status, which will look something like this: 

sync status.png

Clicking on "Synced and Backed Up" with show you all the images that are in the cloud in full original format, i.e. taking up space in your allowed cloud storage. "Synced from Lightroom Classic" will show you all images that have been synced from Classic and so are only in Smart Preview format in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on All Photos, then click of the Filter icon (at the right-hand side of the top-centre search bar). When the filter options appear, click on Sync Status, which will look something like this: 

sync status.png

Clicking on "Synced and Backed Up" with show you all the images that are in the cloud in full original format, i.e. taking up space in your allowed cloud storage. "Synced from Lightroom Classic" will show you all images that have been synced from Classic and so are only in Smart Preview format in your cloud space, which do not count against your cloud storage allowance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines