Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom starting with 640x480 window instead of fullscreen

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Lightroom used to start with a 640x480pixel window on my Windows 10 Full HD system randomly. It is not possible to resize the window or go to fullscreen. Right after the last update, the problem shows up everytime I start LR. Closing the window with Alt+F4 and re-starting Lightroom always helps and I have my fullscreen window back. 😛

Any ideas how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the specific version of Lightroom you are working on? Do you work with multiple displays? Do you experience this behavior with only Lightroom? Do any other applications also behave similarly?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Go to the following location and set the scaling options in explorer to find out what works best for your multi-monitor setup.

• C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom CC
  • Right-click on Lightroom.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Change Settings for all users > Change High DPI Settings > High DPI Scaling Overide > Check the option 'Override High DPI scaling behavior.' > Scaling Performed by > Test & choose from the following options one by one > Application , System & System (Enhanced)
  • Apply each of these settings as a test.

If this does not work, please share a video recording of this behavior with me.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines