• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom sync stuck pending with zero progress

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have previously synced my entire catalog to the lightroom cloud successfully.  recently, I set the flag to "unflagged" on all of my images, and now the entire catalog is stuck syncing.  There is zero progress for days.  I have tried logging out and loggin in, uninstalling and installing...   but nothing is working

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is stuck syncing on your computer after you've unflagged images on your catalog.

It seems you're using Lightroom Classic but you've posted in the Lightroom Desktop community. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Lightroom Classic along with your operating system?

To get started, please checkout the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-not-showing-synced-collection.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Akash.  I am having this problem with Lightroom Desktop (version 4.2) not Lightroom Classic.  I also use Lightroom Classic on another device, but this problem is a problem in non-Classic Lightroom.  See attached screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  I'm still stuck in sync limbo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in my response. 

Please checkout the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/kb/stuck-syncing.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines