• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom version 5.1 Version some albums empty

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been experiencing this issue. Some of my albums in Lightroom is empty after editing some of the pics and exporting them. Anyone else experincing this? Is there a fix for this? I have editied and exported some folders but others are now saying 0 pictures. Any ideas? I am using Windows 10 if this helps. Software is up to date and all.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help!

Could you please share the type of photos you are working with? Are they JPEG or RAW files? Where did you add these Photos into Lightroom from, were they synced over from Lightroom Mobile or Lightroom Classic, or have they been imported into Adobe Lightroom on the desktop directly? Have you experienced this before? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before?

Lightroom v5.2 is available via the Creative Cloud desktop app. Please update to iron out any issues.

Try the following steps:

• Please log in to Lightroom Web (lightroom.adobe.com) and check for any images under Sync Issues category as shown below.

SameerK_0-1644408332242.png

• If you find any images under the sync issues tab, please check their thumbnails for pending uploads.
    If you are unsure, please backup that image by filename on your local storage away from Lightroom and remove Sync Issues with caution.
  • Sign out of Lightroom Desktop, sign in again, and let it sync for a while.

Try exporting images now, and please let us know if this helps.
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines