Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't search the photos

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've updated Lightroom today with the latest version and since that, I can't search for my photos in the search bar.
It seems to be charging undefinitely without sorting out the image I'm looking for. I tried closing and opening Lr again but it won't work. I've also tried on different albums, but the issue remains the same.

Moreover, when I was using Lr Classic, I could copy the Lightroom list from Pixieset (online gallery for clients) which helped me select the photos my clients chose very quickly, but this functionality is no longer possible on Lr ecosystem. I can still paste the copy list on the search bar, but a message will appear, telling me that the photos couldn't have been found.

Hope you guys have a solution for my first issue at least!

Thanks for your time,

Have a great day

Sara

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sara!

I wanna join your viewpoint and address the same issue. Ive struggled for quite a bit knowing I cant use this feature with Lightroom CC and I cant wait for it to be fixed! Ive tried copying the Pixieset List in all sorts of ways and even writing down the names myself on the search bar og LR and even that does not work at all.

PLEASE Adobe fix this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines