Exit

Ligtroom Mobile (Android) Masking | Unable To Download Select Subject And Sky

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2022-07-11-13-40-42-14_d8f4549cd726e412200633ae6c5633df.jpg

Hi,

• I have a one plus 8 series mobile and just purchased the premium option in lightroom mobile.. but when I try to download, it's not downloading.. anyone has any option ? My RAM is 8GB.

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom mobile (Android). I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom & the android OS on your device?

How much free space do you have on the device? Have you tried to sign out & sign in again?

The masking space is dark. Please try using a different picture or use a freshly imported image.

Please try to sign out & sign in again in the application. If that does not help, please re-install the application & try again from a different internet network like a mobile hotspot or other Wi-Fi.

Also, please ensure you allow all the required permissions when prompted.

Let us know how it goes,
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines