Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local Storage Settings

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

I do have the problem that my Local Storage does not have enough required space. I tried to change that and bought a new SSD. 

I changed the Settings in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, to install new Apps on the new SSD.

Then I changed the Local Storage Settings in Lightroom aswell, deleted the old folder from Lightroom on the old SSD and restarted Lightroom but it still shows me that ther is not enough available space on C: (My old SSD) 

LR troubleshooting.JPG.

I do use Windows 10 latest version and Lightoom CC 4.0

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need to mention that I know that I might not be able to change the Local Storage setting, but I am not able to Import photos with these Settings. My SSD (C:) is was initially only for Windows and nothing else. So on this Drive ther is only Windows installed and I cant delete anything from it... I even tried to delete older photos in the Lightroom originals folder but it didnt affect anything...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines