• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

locked out of account

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the middle of account an individual account and i guess the link expire when i was waiting for the verification code. I need help to unlock the account i dont want to pay for the account and i cant get into it. 

Zhaneshuttermoments
TOPICS
Chrome OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can try to help you here.  What is it that you would like to do with your account?  I see an expired trial associated with the Adobe ID that you are using for this forum.  If you would like to access any stored photos you can use the Lightroom Downloader. here --https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/download-lightroom-photos.html.

Regards,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed into this personal ID because It said I have to be logged in to ask me question. I'm trying to edit pictures uploaded so I can edit. 

Zhaneshuttermoments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get into my other account. I just got charger for something I can't get into. I can't even cancel my subscription because it won't allow me to complete my sign up and I can't get in contact with someone to refund me my money or cancel the subscription.

Zhaneshuttermoments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent you a private message in order to get more info to help figure out this issue.

Regards,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, perhaps you have figured this out by now but I noticed you have an account that uses a very similar Adobe ID to the one you used to access this forum.

The one you use here is m......1107..@.........

Your active account ID is m......11107..@.........

They only differ by one numeral. Double-check you are using the correct ID.

I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines