Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login on my mobile with Company profile but receive error message

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,
I have been using Lightroom on my mobile with my personal email address.
But since I now got a company email address where I have a premium account with, I tried logging in on my mobile with my company email address. However, when trying to access "Premium functions" in Lightroom, I receive the following pop-error message: "An Error has occured. Try again later."
Will this problem be solved "later"? or does the Lightroom app not recognize my professional account?

Many thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Restore Purchase?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html#

If you had the free version with your personal account, then I was wondering if you had a backup? I'm unsure how it works but assume by logging into your work account, that the local catalog will be replaced.... unless LrM can hold multiple Catalogs for each account locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i did try to restore purchases on LrM but still gives me the error message. 
also, i restarted ny iphone. Same issue still occurs. 
i don't know what to do, it's frustrating because I have a pro account but it does not let me use the pro functions. 
see error message attached. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Deeran5C1F 

Restore Purchase will not help in this case -- it is only meant to help with personal iOS subscriptions and not enterprise subscriptions.

If your employer provides you subscription, please be sure you are signed into the Lightroom app with your enterprisee login (not the personal option).  

Have you tried signing into Lightroom on a desktop computer with the same account, to see if premium service works there?  

If neither suggestion above helps, please consult with your plan administrator to verify your company plan includes Lightroom Mobile.  If additional help is needed, your plan administrator has access to our Enterprise Support services. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines