• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logo going too high into image

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so I'm currently trying to export a photo with my logo attached to the photo, but the logo height is too far into the photo and not on the bottom of the image but goes into the image. Has anyone seen this before? Thank you. 

IMG_2376.PNG

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried it and it works correctly on my phone. I would guess your png is not cropped correctly tightly around the text.

IMG_0710.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I will have to do some more experimenting most likely. I utilized Canva to create my logo that I attached to my image. I'm not sure how Canva does the whole sizing feature and what not, but it is a hassle and I would have to do multiple tries to get my logo/signature sitting correctly on my image. Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yeah. My guess is indeed the logo was saved with loads of whitespace around it making it become offset. Do you have access to Photoshop or something similar? Cropping is trivial there. You can also import the png into Lightroom in the app and crop it there but you'll probably lose the transparancy so that probably won't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a work in progress, and I will have to get to it as soon as possible, but feel free also to like us on Insta. I'm fairly a new photographer and would love to stay around awesome creators like yourself. The Instagram account name is @nerdsandimages, please do follow and dm so we can continue to solve more or those tiny little finicky detail troubles that we know we need to get done to get a finished photograph haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines