• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost presets

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my iPhone had to be reset to factory settings now I have downloaded the Lightroom app again and my presets are gone how do I get the purchased presets again

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile, or do you have an Adobe subscription? With the free version, all presets (and photos) are lost when the app is deleted and reinstalled, because they are only stored on the local device in the app's own space on the device.....so when the app is deleted, or the phone reset, that data is also deleted. So unless you are able to restore the app from a backup, that data is lost.

With a subscription account, however, your presets and images should

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile, or do you have an Adobe subscription? With the free version, all presets (and photos) are lost when the app is deleted and reinstalled, because they are only stored on the local device in the app's own space on the device.....so when the app is deleted, or the phone reset, that data is also deleted. So unless you are able to restore the app from a backup, that data is lost.

With a subscription account, however, your presets and images should all be stored in the cloud (unless you had permanently paused syncing), and should automatically become available from the cloud after reinstalling the app and signing in to the same Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines