• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR iOS CC and LR Classic CC are not synch due to different versions

Participant ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we again in the kindergarden where Adobe releases to early a iOS update which is not compatible with Adobe Classic CC and pictures can't be edit on Classic CC after some mobile editing ? We had this problem couple of months ago already but Adobe seems still not be in a position to fix such things. Shame on Adobe 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No trouble with my iPhone iOS v15.6.1 and my Classic catalog v11.5.

Photos taken on the phone sync very fast to the Classic catalog on my desktop where I can edit.

Can you detail more about your versions of Apps and any error messages you are seeing?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR iOS is on v8.0.0 /FE... and LR Classic CC 11.5 and I get message like attached asking to update LR Classic but no update is yet there. Seems that the Devs are not in synch again by Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Weird!  There is a LrC v12.0 just released (but not to all countries yet- I have not seen!)

Strange that my  iPhone iOS is also on v8.0.0 and LrC v11.5- and iPhone photos sync OK within 2 minutes of phone capture.

(My screen-clip just now from iPhone)-

2022-10-18 20_35_46-Roberts Catalog-v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

Hopefully you might get LrC v12.0 very soon to fix your problem.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines