• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile - Sorry, something went wrong.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9493EDD7-4EEC-42D1-8234-3680A33055A0.png

This only happens when I try to log in using Adobe. I have an iPhone XS. I updated my phone's OS and uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom several times. Thank you. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum  & title edited by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will also note that this happens when I press the "Continue with Adobe" button. I am not given an opportunity to type in my login credentials. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William

That seems like Lightroom lacks access to the internet.  I do see you have a good cellular connection based on the screen shot.. Is your device running on some kind of VPN or other proxied connection?  In iOS Safari, are you able to sign into your same account at lightroom.adobe.com (or LR Web app)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having this same error and have tried everything - nothing seems to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenna

Can you be more specific about what exactly you tried?
Are you using home wifi, work wifi, cellular?  In short, does it work if you try a different network?  Is your device on VPN, and if so does it help to disable VPN?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie! Thanks for your response. 

I spent about an hour today with an Adobe chat agent trying to work through this and came up empty handed. 

Basically, I can download the Lightroom app from the App Store, but on the very first screen when I'm trying to get to a login screen, when I click "Continue With Adobe" the same error message in the original post here pops up. I can't even get to the login screen. 

I have tried deleting the app and re-downloading, updating my phone to the latest iOS, turning my phone off and on, on WiFi and on cellular. I do not use a VPN.

The chat agent gave up after we realized it worked on my iPad and not my phone, lol. Any expertise you are willing to offer is much appreciated. 

- Jenna 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jenna22831157n41z 

Apologies for the slow reply... I'm consulting with the LR iOS team for any suggestions they may have.  You have tried the obvious things that come to my mind.  If not VPN software for secure networking, does your phone have some kind of antivirus or firewall app installed?

I'm curious -- if you open iOS Safari, and go to https://lightroom.adobe.com/ in your phone's web browser, are you able to sign into your same account?  If this also fails, it would indicate something in the network or security settings is blocking access to our user login service.  VPN/security could possible interrupt this, which is why I asked my questions above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m reaching out to ask if there was a solution found for this issue. I have disabled my VPN and I can login into my account with the link you provided on both Chrome and Safari. I have deleted and redownloaded the app after doing all this and I’m still getting the error message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I will also note that this happens when I press the "Continue with Adobe" button. I am not given an opportunity to type in my login credentials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Eslam29938428owxp 

Are you seeing this inside a corporate network or VPN with a strict firewall?  Does it help to try a different network, or use cellular instead of wifi (if you are on a phone)?

If this happening inside a strictly controlled network, please refer to this help document to see the minimal set of endpoints Adobe apps require be allowlisted to work correctly: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same error today trying to login on my iPhone. The Adobe authenticator app was opening and when I click approve nothing seemed to happen.  If I switch back to Lightroom it had the same error as shown above.

I solved my problem by chooing the option at the bottom for a different login method and chose code by text.

This worked and I logged in OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something went wrong 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines