• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Mobile Storage - Deleting photos

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lr Mobile on my phone to re-touch the photos on my iPhone's cameral roll. Lr imported a LOT of photos (I guessed it synched) but I didnt necessarily want or need them there. If I delete all the photos on my Lr Mobile Cloud storage would these be deleted on my camera roll too? Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting photos from Lightroom Mobile will not delete from the Camera Roll. They are not linked.

In Lightroom Mobile it sounds like Auto Import (from the Camera Roll) is turned on. This can be turned off in the Settings within the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! - Are all the photos in the Lr Storage "copies" then? How do I delete all the imported photos? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything that was on your camera roll will stay there, if you edited it in Lr and then delete it, it will be gone since the edited in Lr photo will be in your Cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines