Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile upload stuck (pending)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 281 Photos on my Iphone, in LR Mobile that will not finish uploading to Adobe CC. I successfully uploaded & downloaded 175 others (in the same catalog) onto my PC from my phone, but the other 281 have stopped uploading. It has said "Pending" for weeks now. I have updated (mobile & desktop), restarted, logged in & out to no avail. I can also see on my PC that 281 files are "dowloading" but nothing ever changes. I'm not sure if the problem is with the upload (mobile) or download (PC). Maybe there is a way to re-fresh, or cancel & restart the sync? I would like to get the rest of the photos from my phone onto my PC, someone please help!

Photo 12-6-17, 9 18 38 PM.png

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

have you noticed any improvements with the 6.2 version?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's June 2021 and I am still having sync issues. I fixed it on my pc by renaming the Lightroom folder and forcing it to rebuild its database but I have no idea how to fix the problem on my iPad Pro. There is one picture pending to upload and I don't know which one, Lightroom (iPad) only shows 1207 of the 1900 photos that are in the cloud and none of the edits i make on my iPad appear on my other devices or in the web version. Please fix this ongoing issue, I want to stick with Lightroom but it is basically unusable if nothing is able to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @defaultrfh7vhnwf2q2 

If you sign into your same account at https://lightroom.adobe.com/, do you see a "Sync Issues" album/collection?  If so, check which images are affected, ensure you have backups of the affected images outside of Lightroom (ie, backed up to hard disk), and then delete those images.

If that's not the issue, I'd like to recommend you try reinstalling the Lightroom Mobile app, but please only do this after performing a full backup of your iPad to ensure you can later restore any unsynced files that may exist only in your Lightroom Mobile app.  Lightroom Mobile app may need the same help to rebuild its index like you have already fixed on your desktop.  Re-installing may help, but please do backup your device first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Charlie,
thank you for your help. Reinstalling the iPad app did indeed solve the problem. I just wish, the team could fix the cloud syncing problem altogether, it really disrutps the workflow.
Nevertheless, thank you and have a great weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue on my iPad. I went away on vacation, took numerous photos, and uploaded them to my iPad Lightroom app. It's important to note that I was on an island with no internet access. I returned home, connected my iPad to my home WiFi, and nothing synced.

Coincidentally, I received a message on my iPad that I had not backed it up in two weeks. I went into Settings and manually told it to backup. I then received a message that I had run out of iCloud storage space. I purchased more and the backup issue was resolved. 

Poof! The Lightroom syncing issue disappeared immediately. Someone smarter than me can tell me why. 

I hope this is helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Five years since this bug was first reported. Given how much this app costs per month, could we ask for a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ian27021691hbic there's no way of telling if all these users had the same issue.
Are you having any issues at the moment, if so from which client?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2022 Same issue, 2 pending forever on ipad. no way to tell which photos or any other option to resolve. Completely reliable for a pro workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines