Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR will not install on Mac os monterey

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have just received a new laptop and are installing my Adobe tools Photoshop, LRc and LR. 

LR seems ot install and the creative cloud app reports that it is installed, but it doesn't open and I cannot find in the application folder. 

Anyone that has experienced the same?  

I'm using and Macbook Air M2 

Eirik  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine on my MacBook Air M2. Make sure you are installing it from the Creative Cloud desktop app. If you are having more issues like this please follow up with screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

see screenshot from my Creative cloud app (sorry for it being in Norwegian). As you can see it seems to have installed the app, but it isn't. I have tried to do an uninstall, and install it again with no success. What I see during the installation is that it goes from approx 4% to 99% very fast during the installation, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, macbook pro 14, OS:  Ventura 13.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some problems with some languages versions. Go to preferences and choose default language as English. Next try one more time to install lightroom.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines