• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Subscription not working for Desktop

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscriped to lightroom premium on my mobile app which has always worked wiht my desktop app as well, but my desktop lightroom is now saying that i have no active subscription when i do 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum and thread renamed  by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @defaultsdfledplsh61 

In the past, Lightroom Mobile did offer a $9.99/1TB/monthly plan which did include Lightroom desktop.  However, we are not currently selling this plan to new or re-subscribers.  All plans currently sold provide access to only Lightroom Mobile (all phones and tablets), but not desktop.

If you need Lightroom Desktop as well, you can purchase a desktop plan from Adobe.com or the Mac or Windows App Store directly. Once you have a desktop plan, you can then cancel your mobile plan that you purchased via the iOS or Google App Store. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines