• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move photos from private account to company account after missing the migration in first setup.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently got my company account and when I first setup the account it asked my if I wanted to move my private library to my new company account. Unfortunately I missed this step and said no even though my answer actually had to be yes. I wanted to know if there is a way to get back to this wizard and migrate my images to the new lightroom cloud library. Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

Adobe Lightroom's data on the cloud is linked to one profile. There isn't an automated way to migrate data directly like that.

Please follow this workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

Adobe Lightroom's data on the cloud is linked to one profile. There isn't an automated way to migrate data directly like that.

Please follow this workflow.

All your Original images with Edits & Editing Presets are now backed up.

• Log in to the account or profile you wish to upload everything to & start importing & uploading the original images.

Please check this article for more help transferring assets across accounts or profiles.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I am downloading my library to a local drive and will reupload them in my new account. It will be long but should be ok. Thank you once again for the support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines