• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Photos Between Catalogues

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching the forum, I've found references as to how to accomplish the above. However, I run into a problem when following the instructions.

File --> Import from Another Catalogue --> ?

At this point how do I get to the one from which I wish to import?

Hank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Lightroom Classic? (You've posted in the Lightroom forum, which is for the cloud-based Lightroom program).

Your catalog file is a file with the suffix ".lrcat" and that is what you're looking for. Lightroom can open any .lrcat file, but can only open one at a time. However, by using the "Imprt from another Catalog" command, this will allow you to merge the contents of one catalog with another.

If you aren't sure which catalog you want to import, check the "File > Open Recent" items to see the names of other catalogs you may have recently used. Also, you can search the folders on your hard drive for ".lrcat" which will uncover any older files whose location you may have forgotten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines