• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Light room doesn't load pictures from the gallery. It's updated

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Light Room isn't loading or showing any images from the gallery. I tried to update it, but still same. That was Jan 19-23.

Jan 27, I uninstalled and download a new one,  it works perfectly Feb 1st until I closed the app again.

After closing the app, the same issue came up. It is still not loading images up to this moment.

Please kindly work on it. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom installed on your device? Also, make sure you logged in with the subscribed email address.

Where are the images located? What is the file format of the photos? Since when are you seeing this issue?

You may try to sign out & sign in from the Lightroom app.

Please try making some changes: can you apply a flag or rating or add a caption or title to the image in Info view? And after that, are you able to edit the image?

Would you mind checking this discussion on our forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/failed-to-load-developmen...

You may try signing out & signing back in from the Lightroom mobile CC app and check if that helps.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines