Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lightroom app select select subject ,select sky options not downloading

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

My iPad M1 pro Lightroom app select subject ,select sky option not downloading "something went wrong " warning coming and adaptive:portraits AI related preset not working 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community @Suvin kumar. We need more info to help you figure this out.

Please share the version of Lightroom & iOS you're working on. Add screenshots or a screen recording of this behavior.

We've recently released Lightroom 8.2.2. Check the announcement here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/lightroom-mobile-8-2-2-is...

Please check the Appstore for an update & let us know if the issue exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D7F5C703-3D16-4425-B93C-7EB3CA4DA033.png40A51646-9047-40ED-83F1-4B4F70D00E7D.png17C1EA26-6618-4DAE-B7E1-CAB1D892BD99.png518C18DA-DC5A-4DC4-984F-5B9B34BE40A9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing these details. Have you just set up Lightroom on the iPad for the first time?

Here are two things that you can try. In the settings of your iPad:

• Go to Lightroom > Photos
  • Set 'Allow Photos Access' to 'All Photos'
  • Restart the device.

If you have any images from the past that have existing Select Subject/Sky masks, copy the settings from any such image & paste them onto a new image as a test.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sir 

I tried my past image copy the settings and paste a new image but it's not working same warning "something went wrong " plz advise me any solution 

tnk u

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked your account & couldn't find an active subscription to Lightroom with the email account you're using for Adobe Community.
If you have an active subscription on a different email account, please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & ensure everything is synced & backed up.

Or export all images in Lightroom as DNG to back up & Reinstall Lightroom For iPad from the Appstore.

Let me know if the issue exists.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try the following. Open the presets panel and from the Premium section navigate inside the Adaptive Subject and let me know if the download still fails. If so, could you try to open up the Lr settings via the top right 3-dot menu and  navigate to the Local Storage section. From there could tab the Clear Cache which purches all your downloaded data and try afterwards again to access the Adaptive Subject preset or from within the Masking mode the Select subjet.  hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines