• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Masking Tools on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New masking options were added to Lightroom Classic, Lightroom and Lightroom on the phone. I don't see any new masking options for the Lightroom app on the iPad. Am I missing something or do they not exist here yet and why?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you verified that you are on the latest 7.0 version?
You can check in the App Store app.

It is the same icon as what used to be Selective Edits.

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I checked and I'm not on the latest version. But I'm not beinging offered an update. I'll have to investigate that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apps that are offered are Lightroom and Lightroom on iPad. I was using the iPad version, not ver. 7 and not new masking. I downloaded the other Lightroom but that is not for iPad and on screen as if a phone. That is the ver. 7 and with the new masking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This will be my last reply to you but you got me looking in the right place and I'm thankful. Took a few shots at openning the search for apps and clicking the iPad version for it to populate the Update that was available.

I'm guessing with Adobe Max going on and all these new updates the systems have been slowed down. I appreciate your help.

Happy editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines