• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New phone!

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new phone and have everything backed up on the old one. I'm most nervous about losing all my Lightroom mobile presets! Last time I got a new phone, I logged in and none of them were there. Trying to avoid this happening again! Any advice?

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sydney

If you have a paid Lightroom subscription, your images and presets will sync through our cloud storage to all your mobile devices.

If you are using the free app, and you have an iPhone, the best option is to do a full iTunes or iCloud backup of your previous device, and then restore that backup onto your new iPhone.  That will put all the images and presets back into the app on your new device.  If you are on Android, please share details on your old/new device models.  I know less about Android, but others here may have suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Charlie.D,

I recently trasnferred all of my data and apps to a new Iphone (iphone to iphone switch) and once I logged into lightroom on my new phone, the app will not recognize my subscription. When I try to restore purchases it initially said "subscription already purchased with different adobe ID" but now it is saying that there is nothing to restore and that no purchases were ever made. A) I'm 99% sure that I'm using the correct login ID. I've tried the only two emails that I have and neither of them work. B) I have checked within the Apple Appstore and it states that my subscription doesnt renew until December 22nd so I know I should still have access to this. I also have automatic renewals for this subscription. C) I've accessed a few different photo links that were previously created and they all still work, so I know all my photos are still somewhere but I can't seem to figure out what login I used or how to get the app to recognize my cloud data. 

Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bri5E91

I found the issue.  I will send you a private message in a moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines