• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New User

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello … I recently downloaded some presets the Spring special with the whiskey preset also … This may be a dumb question but do I need LR to use these ? And can I buy LR or is only annual or monthly fees? Also can your presets work with other softwares ? Thank you 😊

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"do I need LR to use these (brushes)?Yes. And brush types may be specific to one version of the Lightroom Apps.

"can I buy LR..?"  No. You can only subscribe from Adobe for a 12month Term. (Paid monthly or Annually.). There are also 'Premium' mobile only plans you can subscribe from Apple Store.

"can your presets work with other softwares ?"  No.

And then it also depends on which software/App you subscribe to. There are several versions of "Lightroom" for different devices (Desktops, Mobiles, etc)

We are Community Users (not Adobe.) in this forum, volunteering to help where possible.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines