• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newest update doesn't allow sharing photos from camera roll

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the new update I can no longer share photos from my camera roll directly to Lightroom.  The option to add it is no longer available also.  I am using an iPhone 11 Pro Max.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Settings on your iPhone, and ensure that the Lightroom app has access to all Photos:

IMG_6358.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's Adobe's iOS14 documentation: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-ios-14.html

The main thing to check is on the iOS Settings / Privacy / Photos / Lightroom.. Allow Aceess to all Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom had access to all photos and all settings were correct but still wasn't showing up.  I managed to fix it by restarting my phone.  It now shows up as an option.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines