Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No synch and photos on desktop from mobile

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't see any photos on my desktop Lightroom app. There should be around 400 photos imported from my phone.

Yes, I see photos on web lightroom. I have the latest verson and empty storage 😉 Tryied reinstall, didn't work also.

Help!

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, which operating system are you working on?
As you're able to see the images on Lightroom web, then it means there's something blocking Lightroom to download images from the cloud. Please check if you any security software or firewall that may be interfering with the Lightroom app.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows

Tried to turn off all firewalls ande restart - it's now working. E.g. premiere rush is synch on my phone and coputer as always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed into the same account on your Windows computer and your iPhone? Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to sign in on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same account in both, phone and computer. I'm using Creative Cloud desktop 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any help please? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines