• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not recognizing Cloud storage upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the One Terabyte Cloud storage and all indicators are that it is there. Yet, Lightroom CC keeps telling me that I have 100 kbs in the cloud and I need to upgrad, because I am close to the limit; i.e., it is not recognizing my new storage capacity. So far, Chat with help desk unsuccessful. Anybody have any ideas? I have Mac Monterey 12.6.3.

Lewis

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It  looks like there may have been some delay in processing  your additional purchase.  Please try again, it looks like it is all set now.  Apologies for the inconvenience here.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. You are right. All set now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, I'm having exactly the same issue.

I can see my upgraded storage under my plan but Lightroom thinks that I still have the lower amount.

Can you help p[lease ?

Demian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If  you are still seeing this, please try logging out and logging back in again.   I am not sure this is the same problem as you seem to have a 1 Tb subscription without any extra storage purchased.

If you are still having trouble, we will need some more details to understand the issue.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines