Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Android) Masking of Subject or Sky Error Message "Something wrong"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar cases have been reported below

I updated to the new Lightroom mobile for android.

A red error message "Something went wrong"  occurs when performing the new masking function, sky or subject selection

My device is a Samsung Galaxy Fold (SM-F907N)

Screenshot_20211028-095132_Lightroom for Samsung.jpg

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This image might not be working because of the transparencies with the face and sky overlapping - can you try with a different image and let us know if that works? 

Thanks! 
Jojo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is the same for all pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem on my computer (Windows10). Even if i try with differents pictures.The problem is the same on LR (Cloud) OR LRcc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you say, this problem is the same for all photos.

I also have the problem of not being able to use the cloud for what I paid for. Adobe has a knack for stealing consumer money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, that's helpful to know, will take this to the wider team if it's also being seen on other platforms!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to reinstall LR Mobile to solve the problem,

but I ran into another problem where my library was not syncing with the cloud.

In the end, I had to delete all my photo history to be able to reinstall.
The moment came when my years of photography with LR were ruined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your integrated video control driver for updates if you do not have a discrete GPU

Check your GPU driver for an update if you have a discreet GPU

The prior helped one LrC user with that issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the guide but this is a mobile phone device.

so it's not a driver issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the new select sky feature on lightroom mobile and it just keeps crashing. Any ideas how to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting status to investigating

Please verify your device meets the necessary system specifications: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html

Note:

Certain features like Select Subject and Select Sky in Masking are supported only on Android devices with more than 6 GB RAM. Technology Previews (features that may not be completely production-ready yet but available to try out) are allowed on devices having between 4 GB and 6 GB RAM, but you could experience an occasional crash under memory pressure. On devices with less than 4 GB RAM, these features are unavailable.

Please hit the upvote button so we know how many of you are experiencing this issue

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

マスク機能(空検出や被写体検出)を使うとアプリがすぐに落ちて、それまでの編集が消える。

アップデートやキャッシュ消去、端末の再起動等を行っても一度もうまくいった試しがない。

有料版に課金をしているのに使えない機能があるのは解せない。

早く改善させてください。

ネットワーク環境はWiFi接続時でも4Gでもダメ。

端末はGALAXY S9

データはRAW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No me permite descargas las nuevas funciones de máscara de sujeto y cielo.

Versión Ligthroom para Android versión 7.1.1.

¿Qué debo hacer para solucionar el problema?

Gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've android  11, LR 7.0 

when try to use new feature to detect and mask the subject the app crash complete and autorestart..(no idea how to catch some logs if possible)

But It works fine on Windows though 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich verwende ein Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, neueste Updates sind drauf. Bei Verwendung von LR Mobile funktioniert alles wie gewohnt, nur das maskieren nicht . LR versucht zu maskieren und stürzt dann ab. Verläufe und pinsel funktionieren. Neuinstallation der App wurde auch schon gemacht. Brauche Hilfe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu baixei o lightroom mobile fis a assinatura mensal mais eu não consigo usar as novas funções pq toda vês que vou usar reinicia para tela inicial meu celular é um Redmi note 8 alguém pode me ajudar ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Con le nuove funzioni maschera cielo e soggetto quando le uso mi chiude lightroom.

Android samsung

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine also won't work 50-75% of the time. I have LRC V11 on a PC. When I click "select subject," at least half the time it says "something went wrong." The icon in the bottom right then continues to spin and no other work can be completed until I close the program and restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Pixel 6 Pro with 12 GB RAM and masking is still error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Pixel 6 Pro with 12 GB RAM and masking is still error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 with 8GB of RAM and my problem is it won't download the Subject nor Sky components for masking. Clicking on "Download" for either does nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samsung Note 10 Android 11

Can't download Sky and Subject masking, the download starts, stucks and eventually an error message shows up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had issue in masking photos and video . Something went wrong?    Is the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines