• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: New Add Border and Share feature thoughts

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discovered this new feature this evening and it's a welcome addition that could speed up my workflow considerably. However, there's no control over the image resolution exported/shared. It would be very useful to be able to set the resolution for example for Instagram's 1080px max to avoid compression by the platform. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. And nor can you add a watermark. It's a useful start, but really hobbled in terms of control over the output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I can find this on my I phone below export as but I can't find it on my Samsung tablet?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to currently be an iOS/iPadOS only feature, not yet available on Android devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope they add image quality settings and watermark options to this new feature. Also would be great if one could manually resize the border.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope they add image quality settings and watermark options to this new feature. Also would be great if one could manually resize the border.

By @Reclaimed Halo

Fully agree. Without the ability to change settings and add a watermark this feature is fairly useless to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's hoping we will all see the feature developed further in 2023.

Happy New Year everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, hopefully this is just the initial starting point and there'll be some changes coming in future updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This “add border and share” is a lovely and helpful feature. I believe a good thing will be to have the option to shift the image on the canvas on x or y, not only centered as it is now. More like a “Passepartout” than a simple “border.”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines