• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Unable to import direct from Camera (Nikon) after Ventura update

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my imac to Ventura 13.0.1 and now Lightroom still recognizes my nikon d850 but the pics wouldn't show up, therefore I am not able to upload my pics any longer - any suggestions?

[Moved from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom ecosystem forum by moderator based on the answer about version number]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to go into System Settings, formerly System Preferences and go into Security and turn on permissions for Lightroom for Disk Access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find Lightroom listed under privacy and security. But was able to add Lightroom to the full disk access. Unfortunately it still doesn't allow me to download directly from the camera. It only works with a card reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have shut down your computer and restarted it for the new settings to take effect.

Also Lightroom Classic or Lightroom?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom version 6.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gilbert26017656wjxv wrote:

I couldn't find Lightroom listed under privacy and security. But was able to add Lightroom to the full disk access. Unfortunately it still doesn't allow me to download directly from the camera. It only works with a card reader.

I believe there are indeed issues with MacOS Ventura and importing directly from a connected camera. Use a card reader. That is better (less chance of interruptions) and faster anyway.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I guess I will have to do this with the card reader - at least I was able to "manage" it; very annoying with the updates by Apple!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

very nice to see the support here - thanks guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines