• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photobook Finding

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used to work on the older version of lightroom and recently getting a Mac my lightroom has updated to the iCloud version giving me a completely different layout, can anyone tell me where the photo-book option is please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

There is no book making option in Lightroom CC. The update to the version of Lightroom you are used to is called Lightroom Classic. It has bookmaking, printing, and a bunch of features that the cloud Lightroom CC version does not have. My guess is that you meant to actually install Classic instead of the cloud version, which while a neat concept misses many essential features.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no book making option in Lightroom CC. The update to the version of Lightroom you are used to is called Lightroom Classic. It has bookmaking, printing, and a bunch of features that the cloud Lightroom CC version does not have. My guess is that you meant to actually install Classic instead of the cloud version, which while a neat concept misses many essential features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! I will see about installing the classic version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kjazza101,

That is a great question! The photo-book option you're looking for is only available in Lightroom Classic CC​ currently.

However, you can add your vote to this book feature request for Lightroom CC​.

Here are a few helpful links that break down the differences between Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC - Which Workflow is Best for You? - YouTube

Best,

Carissa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will get downloading it and Thank you for the links!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines