• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos lost from lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I uploaded and edited a number of photos from a recent trip on June 15th. 
My iPhone performed a wipe today due to incorrect password being used several times whilst being bumped in my pocket. I was holding out for the fact that these photos would be available in lightroom still as the originals are gone from my phone. 
Can anyone please help me, I am so upset over this. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

I assume you had to reinstall Lightroom after the phone was "wiped", in which case all the locally held data (e.g. photos and presets) would have been deleted during the "wipe". What happens when you re-install Lightroom depends entirely on whether you are a paid subscriber to Lightroom, or if you were using the free version.

If a paid subscriber, all your content will still be available to you from your cloud storage account when you launch Lightroom on the phone after the re-installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you had to reinstall Lightroom after the phone was "wiped", in which case all the locally held data (e.g. photos and presets) would have been deleted during the "wipe". What happens when you re-install Lightroom depends entirely on whether you are a paid subscriber to Lightroom, or if you were using the free version.

If a paid subscriber, all your content will still be available to you from your cloud storage account when you launch Lightroom on the phone after the re-installation.

If however you were using the free version then the content is lost and can only be recovered should you have a backup of your phone from prior to the "wipe",

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines