Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures lost? How to restore

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While previously using lightroom mobile on a free personal account, I've moved to a paid account since. After changing the account in the app I noticed some pictures have dissapeared. By logging back and forth I'm now in the situation all pictures are gone. What I've done:

1. Login new account. Pictures gone.

2. Login old account. Pictures restored.

3. Login new account to attempt import. Pictures gone, not found.

4. Login old account. Pictures gone.

What can I do to restore my old pictures? Tried importing raw files. (I'm only interested in the raw files), but none are found. Have I understood correctly there's no way to move pictures between accounts?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

I understand you're using an Android phone? Might try to have a look in the folder structure when connecting your phone via USB. On mine in the folder Android\data\com.adobe.lrmobile\files you might still be able to find the files which seem lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand you're using an Android phone? Might try to have a look in the folder structure when connecting your phone via USB. On mine in the folder Android\data\com.adobe.lrmobile\files you might still be able to find the files which seem lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines