• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please give me select sky tools and person tools.

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lightroom Team, I am missing two tools in my Lightroom Premier application, I request you to give me select sky tools and person tools.
thank you.
​

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give me to tools sky tools and person select tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @Rohit32168211c4gv @Aryan322547483ish. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

What version of Lightroom & the specific device are you working on? I've checked your account & you currently don't have an active subscription to Lightroom Mobile. Features like Select Subject and Select Sky in Masking require a subscription to Lightroom Premium.

Check here to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/masking-mobile-android.html

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Lightroom Mobile and no longer have access to those features either for some reason. I was using both a few weeks ago and all of a sudden they aren't an option. Were they removed from Lightroom for iPad? I can apply them using my iPhone, just not iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select sky and select subject are still available on the iPad. Are you sure you are signed into the premium account? Maybe you can try logging out and back in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines