• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! Where is watermark edit? New user, just downloaded Lightroom.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JvVWckxYQ%S1z1TGzKHPeQ.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Hi wendyt88592178,

Lightroom CC does not have the ability to add watermarks yet. This is top feature request that our engineers are tracking here: Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

I'd recommend that you add your vote to this discussion so that they can look into it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wendyt88592178,

Lightroom CC does not have the ability to add watermarks yet. This is top feature request that our engineers are tracking here: Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

I'd recommend that you add your vote to this discussion so that they can look into it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, wendyt88592178! As Akash mentioned, watermarking images isn't yet a feature of Lightroom CC. Definitely go add your commentt on the thread posted above! You could export the image and then watermark it in Photoshop. You can also use Lightroom Classic CC, which does allow for watermarking in the export process. Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you watermark a photo in Photoshop?

Previous versions had a Watermark button in a menu drop down, Photoshop CC 2018 does not.

I like to do it the slow old fashioned way. I've already created the Vector Layer to manually add my different watermarks to my photos, I just want to know how to choose them manually (I don't care about creating a batch or a brush to add my watermarks).

I'll go back to Corel Paintshop Pro if Adobe can't get their *&$% together.

thanks

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As MelissaLA88 said, you can install Lightroom CC "Classic" to batch watermark images. Here's a video with the steps involved:

Lightroom - Copyright Watermark Images in Bulk - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to set up a simple text copyright in preferences which is stored for each imported file e.g. :copyright:99jon

It can be used as a watermark when sharing. For example on my iPhone I select images with a check-mark and click the share button. Tapping the settings button brings up the share options which let you customise the watermark such as opacity, font colour and positioning by choosing an anchor point.

The watermark gets added to each shared photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all of the above, and my watermark does not show up after adjusting the font, opacity, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, this helped me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My previous lightroom (on my old  computer) did have it.

I have a new computer and the lastest version which is lacking.

1. Watermark.

2. There is NO masking slider (important in fine tuning sharpening)

3. AND where is the histogram. I can't seem to find that.   I use that first an formost.

Can I get the previous version and download it on my new computer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

betho22174847​

Download Lightroom Classic, this will have the features you are used to, but won’t store full res photos in the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines